We are currently looking to hire a skilled Technical Product Owner into Capgemini FS. You will be joining our Payments practice, to work on an initial project with a high profile Banking client.
- Governance on Payment Hub related build and integration activities.
- Support system architecture design and cross business area projects.
- Ensuring project designs are compliant to architectures and standards.
- Lead Support GTM (go to market) initiatives by developing solutions for target customers.
- Lead and deliver a large implementation program with responsibility across solution and delivery.
- Responsible for a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal, through to development and final delivery of Build Projects, Package Implementation or Managed Services.
- Working with client team members and executives to identify business requirements and subsequently working with and leading others in the initiating planning, controlling, executing and closing the client's solution.
- Responsible for the translation of the client’s complex business requirements into formal agreements.
- Responsible for operational adherence.
- Own drive initiatives on solution strategy IP creation
- Experience working in an IT Organisation as part of a Payments group, in the role of Lead SME / Lead Functional Architect.
- Must have experience in multi-country implementation of leading Payments Product at large banks.
- Considerable knowledge of subject matter expertise and / or a proven record of success in products and solutions, focusing on commercial payments, transaction banking or payment hub solutions.
- Experience in defining and documenting testable technical and functional requirements, mapping high level solution design, through to user story via defined process utilising Jira, including testability using latest BDD methods, Gherkin, Cucumber and executable test acceptance criteria.
- Extensive abilities and / or a proven record of success in payment processing, financial services and success contributing to, or managing specific workstreams that involve the following areas:
- Thorough understanding of Global Transaction Banking and Cash Management products.
- Functional knowledge of money movement capabilities for High Value, Low Value and Instant Payments.
- Knowledge of global clearing and market infrastructures Fed, CHIPS, CHAPS, TARGET2, SWIFT etc.
- Working knowledge of correspondent banking structure and NOS VOS accounts.
- Transaction life cycles of payment products and solutions e.g. wires, ACH, check money transfer and card solutions.
- Financial operations including settlement operations, reconciliation and exception processing.
- Understanding of the listed tech stack Java, Kotlin, Json, Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Elastic search, Oracle, SQL, Git, Jenkins, Team City, Cucumber, Selenium.
- Experience in providing reference designs, implementations and frameworks for micro service components, setting up and operating technical design governance through automated tools, as well as design reviews, public cloud implementation and achieving high scalability, reliability and security while managing levels of cost.
- Operations and administration of Financial Services businesses.
- Data and payment systems interactions including IT tools and technology.
- Documentation and the identification of key controls within payment transaction lifecycles.
- Strong exposer to Payments Cash Management technology and end to end lifecycle across ACH, RTGS, Real Time Payments and Open Banking.
- Good appreciation of Cards and Payments industry, global trends, regulatory and compliance initiatives.
- Exposure to SWIFT ISO 20022, Message Processing Payments Interface, data mapping and solution design.
- Exposure to Corporate Internet Banking, Direct Channels, Host2Host file transfers, Mobile banking, PSD2, Open Banking, Payments Service Provider PSP, Distributed Ledger Technology DLT etc.
- Adhered to process and tooling and a systematic worker
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.