Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of technology services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU) is a global organisation that focuses on key financial services domains: banking, capital markets, insurance, cards & payments, wealth and asset management, and risk management & compliance.
The focus of your role
In this role, you’ll be part of our cards & payments practice, helping to deliver payments transformation programmes, including multi-country implementation of leading payments products for large banks.
What you’ll do
- Conduct requirements workshops, engage in client discussions, gather business requirements and identify the improvement areas and needs to model various payment engine and money movement platforms
- Author product backlogs, requirement specifications, interface control documents, and convert into epics and user stories in Jira, establishing Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Work with client team members and executives to identify business requirements and subsequently work with, and lead others, in the initiating, planning, controlling, executing and closing the client's solution
- Lead/support GTM initiatives by developing solutions for target customers
- Lead and deliver large implementation programmes with responsibilities across solutioning and delivery
- Support system architecture, design and cross business area projects.
- Ensure project designs are compliant to architectures and standards
- Own and drive initiatives on solution strategy, IP creation and delivery
What you’ll bring
- Expertise in products and solutions focusing on commercial payments, transaction banking, or payment hub solutions
- Experience defining and documenting technical and functional requirements, mapping high level solution design through to user story
- Strong knowledge and experience of payment processing and financial services
- Thorough understanding of transaction life cycles of payment products and solutions (e.g. wires, ACH, check, money transfer, and card solutions)
- Knowledge of financial operations, including settlement operations, reconciliation, and exception processing
- Functional knowledge of money movement capabilities for High Value, Low Value and Instant Payments
- Knowledge of global clearing and market infrastructures (Fed, CHIPS, CHAPS, SWIFT etc).
- Understanding of Java, Kotlin, Json, Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Elastic search, Oracle, SQL, Git, Jenkins, Team City, Cucumber, Selenium
- Experience providing reference designs, implementations and frameworks for micro-service components; setting up and operating technical design governance through automated tools as well as design reviews; public cloud implementation and achieving high scalability, reliability and security while managing levels of cost
- Appreciation of cards & payments industry global trends, regulatory and compliance initiatives
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.