- Position Type: Full Time Job
- Job Location: Jersey City, NJ
- Job Title: Technical Manager
GEO Technical Project Manager.
1. Experience with strong technical background in Insurance domain in offshoring model.
3. Experience in Project Planning, defining milestones, scheduling, tracking, and reporting.
4. Excellent communication skills to coordinate with multiple stakeholders to align them with project deliverables.
5. Very strong analytical skills to do requirements feasibility and identify gaps in design solutions.
6. Very good problem solving skills with OOPs and Design Patterns concepts to propose solution approaches for complex problems.
7. Strong experience in driving the meetings to communicate risks, mitigation plans and follow-up on action items.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law