At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
In Brussels, we offer you an opportunity to join the company as an employee and take the technical lead of our Digital Fast Prototyping Lab.
Focusing mostly in Web & Mobile topics, we help customers develop large projects or create PoCs/MVPs in short design sprints.
Your role would be
- defining our technical roadmap and investment areas
- implementing training and coaching of our junior team members
- doing the technical architecture of the solutions we deliver to our customers
- participating in pre-sales technical support at customer meetings
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- You have minimum 8 years of experience on Java 8 or higher
- In addition, we would like you to have knowledge of DevOps tools, Python, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA on back – end; Angular or React or Vue on front – end; SQL or NoSQL databases and Rest / SOAP WebServices.