Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
- Provide assistance for the Primary Container & Device team with regard to quality and development activities in the Discovery, Product Development and Supply (DPDS)
- Coordinator for Combination Product Development Plan programs.
- Ensures execution of device related activities as per D&D plan and in compliance with design control procedures.
- Coordinates qualification, specification and life-cycle management of container-closure systems, dosing devices and critical secondary packaging materials.
- Writing protocols/reports and scientific documents/specifications.
- Performing scientific investigations (e.g. literature searches, master data searches).
- Coordinating testing programs internally and at external vendors.
- Documentation of the design history file (DHF) conform the FDA 21CFR Part 4 Regulation.
- Master degree in engineering or related scientific domains
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- 0-2 years of experience in Quality/GMP environment
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry, Medical Devices, Biotchnology or Food technology