- Write technical documentation, including technical overviews, how-to guides, user guides, quick start guides and release notes.
- Write user-centric content which clearly and easily explains key concepts and solutions.
- Excellent technical writing skills including the ability to understand technical concepts and translate them into high quality content.
- Work with service owners, engineers, and other content writers in the team to create the required documentation.
- Ability to identify documentation gaps, and drive new projects.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced global environment.
- 5+ years of experience as a technical writer in a software development environment.
- Clear and thoughtful English communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Experience in writing technical documentation.
- Familiarity with the latest technologies and trends.
- Good understanding of technology jargons.
- Experience of working in corporate/internal communications.
- Familiarity with SDLC.
- Flair to translate technical subjects and jargon into easy to understand text.
- Ability to try features on their own before documenting.
- Basic understanding of the information architecture, usability, and design concepts.
- Ability to work well with remote teams and subject matter experts.