Technical Consultant ML | 8 to 10 years | Bangalore
- Analyze data and come up with solutions (using available tools)
- Create, analyze and maintain explanatory/predictive statistical models
- Design, develop and maintain machine learning/AI algorithms, integrate the machine learning algorithm into E2E automation pipeline, which will be used to automate data-driven strategies/solutions
- Work through the entire life cycle of a project from inception to implementation.
- Work includes all phases of the modeling process: research design, data extraction and cleaning, model building and validation.
- Work with structured and unstructured data to extract usable information
- Working knowledge in SQL, SAS, R, Python or similar and handling a wide variety of large volumes of data
- Proven ability to work independently and proficiently on well-defined projects; Focuses primarily on how to achieve overall business objectives of a project with speed and quality
- Experienced with predicative modeling, data mining and analytical tool.
- Able to work with structured and unstructured data to extract usable information
- Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills
- 8-12 years of experience working supply chain domain projects.
- Experience in FMCG/CPG/Retail/Manufacturing industry. Multinational exposure is preferred
- Any relevant supply chain specific certifications like APICS (preferred)
- Any relevant industry specific Certifications/Memberships (preferred)
June 11, 2021