Who are we?
Cloud and Edge is a projects and IT consulting arm of the larger CIS (Cloud Infra Svcs) BU in Capgemini.
Platform Engineering (PE) is a niche team of a perfect blend of technocrats including seasoned solution architects bringing in their best of abilities. The team is responsible for creating innovative multi-cloud solutions on hyperscalars namely – AWS, Azure, GCP from ground zero. We have expertise in building DevOps, containerization, Kubernetes, Serverless, PaaS, Monitoring and Observability solutions by leveraging CI/CD best practices.
We focus on solving complex business problems in infrastructure domain ranging from foundation to next generation, bleeding edge technologies for Capgemini customers. We are cloud-agnostic, tool-agnostic, technology-agnostic and are game for any idea that challenges the status-quo.
Our vast hands-on real time experience on various technologies and capability to solve unique challenges for our clients set us apart from the league.
- Good knowledge in Datacentre services, Infrastructure Architecture including Active Directory, Backup Networking, Compute, Capacity Planning
- Hands on experience on Discovery, Application Rationalization and Cloud readiness assessments using tools like CloudScape, Racemi, AWS or Azure toolsets.
- Experience in planning and executing workload migration projects using migration tools like – Double Take, Appzero, Racemi or similar.
- Experience in planning and executing data-center consolidations, relocations, and migrations
- Ability to perform infrastructure discovery and assessments working with Architecture, Application and all relevant IT teams.
- Familiarity with functional operations of server, storage, and network functions.
- Knowledge of storage Platform Technologies (SAN/NAS) including Hardware & Software
- (EMC/NetApp/Sun/IBM/HP etc.).
- Data Center/Server Operational Components (Monitoring, Management, etc.).
- Experience with Asset Management tools/process
- Good Knowledge traditional and new age migration methods