With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Job Title: Technical Cards Architect
Job Location: San Ramon, CA
Job Type: Full Time
Technical Cards SME / Architect
We are primarily looking for a candidate with
• Experiences in Solution Architecture in Cards and Payment Service Architecture. .
• Who has exposure to Products / Platforms which support a secure cards and payments transaction solution
1. Works with development leads and business to find the most optimal technical solution. Leads the creation of Functional Specification documents to support that solution.
2. Independently works with business partners to ensure that all business requirements are addressed by requirements documents.
3. Ensures traceability by
– checking the linkage of technical design to requirements
– SIT test cases to requirements.
4. Provides consulting to
– system testing process
– implementation plan creation
– conceptual approaches or architectures.
5. Leads the resolution of issues discovered in user acceptance testing.
6. Develops Strategy and architecture for Data Governance and Data Quality needs. Executes the strategy working with Business Data Governance groups inline with the organization's business strategy and goals.
7. Collaborates business owners to defines and establish data quality rules and definitions consistent with department and organizations strategies.
8. Develops data quality metrics/ standards that identify gaps and ensure compliance with standards across the enterprise.
9. Establishes data quality process, governance, and issue tracking process tools.
10. Works with business and IT partners to remediate identified gaps using both manual and automated solutions.
11. Establishes processes to continuously monitor data quality. Ensures processes are in place to proactively detect, correct, and prevent invalid data values.
12. Provides leadership by exhibiting influence and expertise, thus affecting the results of the operating area.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
14. Technology experience in any distributed development environment- Java or .NET
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law