The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia’s top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason – our exceptional people. Due to continued growth within Capgemini’s Insights & Data practice we intend to recruit a Tech Business Analyst with relevant consulting and communication skills. If you are already working in a consultancy role, or have excellent client-facing skills gained within large organizations, we would like to discuss our consultant opportunities with you
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
Provide functional consultancy to the squad and other delivery partners to ensure the solutions conform to the customer requirements
- Understand business architecture and processes to continuously improve, simplify and deliver a better customer and banker experience
- Determine how best to deliver and embed change into the bank and to customers, integrating stakeholder needs
- Manage product-related risks and regulatory/legal requirements
- To manage the bank customer approvals, portfolio management, collections strategy systems, to maintain the lending principles and standards that are both in line with responsible lending standards, financial goals and agreed risk appetite.
- Excellent model expertise and product knowledge. Proven ability in building new decision systems, designing a new decision process across multiple channels and Implementing lending strategies into this environment.
- Ability to proactively engage with other partners such as Digital and sell into their design risk based connectivity
- Risk decision tools across the customer life cycle.
- Working with the P&L Businesses and other functional areas to develop and implement portfolio strategies and changes and build/communicate these changes to the product areas.
- Ability to sell the benefits of risk infrastructure to the business to ensure guardianship of banking systems integrates into appropriate customer decision points
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Tech BA experience with financial services is must along with Ab Initio skills (Preferred)
- Business analysis experience and/or related technical experience and can appreciate difficult problems and work autonomously on tasks with a medium complexity, works collaboratively as part of a team and clearly represents findings
- Sound understanding of Retail Risk portfolios and functions
- Knowledge of business analysis tasks, experience in elicitation techniques and competent in requirements gathering skills
- Excellent understanding of data structures and data relationships
- Risk or banking experience
- Knowledge Commercial Risk functions would be a plus
- Analyse, interpret and translate customer requirements into viable IT solutions, using an Agile Methodology
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.