A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia’s top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason – our exceptional people.Due to continued growth within Capgemini’s Insights & Data practice we intend to recruit a number of Technical business analysts with relevant consulting and communication skills. If you are already working in a consultancy role, or have excellent client-facing skills gained within large organizations, we would like to discuss our consultant opportunities with you.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
The Technical Business Analyst will collaborate with product owners and architects to capture and document the functional and non-functional requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience documenting Functional and non-functional requirements in an agile project.
- Strong understanding of Data Management and Data Engineering
- Experience documenting API’s requirements, high level process flows/sequence diagrams and data visualisation requirements
- Act as the conduit between the business and the data teams to achieve key outcomes
- Ensuring that new solutions are fit for purpose to achieve business outcomes, through business planning, needs analysis and risk assessment
- Planning, estimating and reporting on Business Analysis activities and deliverables
- Reviewing and revising documentation in light of any new information and/or changes to initial assumptions, including implications for project time, cost, quality and risk
- Supporting testing, training and implementation activities to ensure the successful delivery of the solution
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies