We are looking for a Technical Architect
based in Basel
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Evaluating various upcoming technologies, prototyping and eventually helping draw conclusion on their applicability to our landscape.
- Being able to design model code and produce pattern for larger developer community to follow, once the technology solution is selected
- Collaborating with the business analysts to design and develop business solutions. Technical architecture responsibility for modelling, design, development, system testing and production support of the solution.
- Translating business requirements into system solution design and patterns that enables quality, re-usability, scalability, availability and maintainability in accordance with the overall Business Strategy and IT standards.
- Guiding developers to develop code as per design.
- Building and implementing solutions that meet functional requirements.
- Producing architecture documentation and integrating solutions into existing, complex environment (e.g. many SaaS solutions).
- Overcoming challenges from data & security integration to application & database architecture by collaborating with project managers, developers, UX designers, Enterprise Architects.
What we expect from you.
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or comparable education/experience).
- 12+ years of experience in technical analysis and modeling. Familiar with technical architect modeling language and tool such as UML and EA.
- 7+ years of experience in Data and analysis related practices.
- Strong knowledge in configuration of Time & Attendance in WorkForce software. A certification in Time & Attendance is preferred.
- Solid knowledge of EdCast Learning Experience Platform and Tandem feedback solutions.
- Profound knowledge of SuccessFactors modules like Employee Central, Compensation including implementation and configuration experience – EC certification in SuccessFactors is a plus.
- Strong in RESTful service development, SQL or Pl/SQL.
- Well-experienced in Agile SCRUM methodologies. Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- Experience working in Java Script technology like Angular or React,- and in continuous integration tools like Informatica PowerCenter, Bamboo.
- Conceptual skills to understand and characterize business needs, and to design tailored analytical solutions – Tableau Desktop and data visualization skills with dashboard design capabilities. Experience with similar BI tools is a plus.
- Knowledge & experience of Insurance Domain/Financial industry/Finance function in other industries is a strong plus.
- A high level of personal integrity and a passion for quality.
- Excellent English level. German is a plus.
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: January 2021
We are committed for a sustainable future! Apply and receive your free code to support the forest preservation by planting a tree online!
Take your chance and apply!