- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical infrastructure specifications;
- Good presentation and communication skills, especially in conveying technical information;
- Excellent understanding of web server architecture, web application architecture and web server security;
- Experience designing web application architecture in enterprise environments;
- Experience deploying web applications in Windows Server environments;
- Basic Windows PowerShell scripting knowledge (file manipulation, software installation and updates);
- Excellent understanding of enterprise infrastructure security;
- Experience with virtual environments and Microsoft Azure skills;
- Very good command of the English language.
- Analyze the business requirements of implementation project and then design and set up the required technical infrastructure to support it. Decisions include: cloud vs on-premise, server count, load balancing solution, backups and redundancy approaches, disaster recovery, communication protocols and security configurations;
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise. Typical situations include: file synchronizations between company and our clients’ servers, upgrades, integrations with third party technology providers;
- Work with the Cloud Architect and platform developers to ensure company deployment according to project specifications and considering the client’s technical constraints;
- Participate in technical workshops with our customers’ technical teams to reply to any questions;
- Coordinate with our clients’ technical teams to identify all requirements and necessary steps for integration between company and their existing systems;
- Support our pre-sales department in responding to the technical sections of RFPs.