A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate). Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Technical Architect
Job Location: Wilmington, DE
Job Type: Full Time
Essential Skills or Basic Qualifications
- Understanding of Hadoop Architecture Data Model Physicalization in Hive HBase
- Experience in Embarcadero ER Studio Strong communication and team skills
- Proficiencies with Agile development practices
- Experience with and strong understanding of Data Warehousing and Big Data Hadoop ecosystems
- Experience with canonical modelling for enterprise integration solutions
- Strong knowledge of reporting modelling concepts including dimensional snowflakes slowly changing dimensions and surrogate compound and intelligent keys
- Experience in designing Big Data tables column families
- Hive and HBase database designs within HDFS a strong plus
Desirable skills or Preferred Qualifications
- Experience of enterprise agile architecture using frameworks
- Familiarity with tools such as Jira or Agile Central
- Excellent technical and hands on knowledge of data architecture data tools and technologies
- Exposure to Hadoop and Collibra would be advantageous
- Experience of having developed an agile data strategy combining both industrialised data pipelines and business centric data preparation or data virtualisation capabilities
- Financial services experience in around retail cards and merchant services
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to interact across a complex multi-national organization
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law