Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Advance Knowledge of working with SQL server 2016 and pl sql for creating ETL packages
- Knowledge of Business intelligence and Datawarehousing
- Basic knowledge of visual studio
- Basic knowledge of PowerBI
- Expert Knowledge in Performing Data analysis and critical thinking
- Very good Analytical skills and ability to learn processes quicky.
- Good communication skills
Good to have knowledge or trained in:
- Azure Databricks/Synapse , Data factory and Azure stack tools. Data science technologies.
What duties will help you grow?
- Past experience in Technical roles
- Technical analyst will be helping the team in extracting, transforming, analysing ,summarizing information and trends to gain insights on large client data. He will be interpreting, and analysing large data sets on company structure /hierarchies and having them documented
- Responsible for reviewing raw data outputs, processing data, or documenting and gain extracting actionable intelligence and ensure delivery of tasks on time and with quality
- Able to effectively translate business requirements to technical specifications and communicate technical specifications to business management and stakeholders
- Ability to work well with others analysts across services and work towards reusing/rescaling and converging solutio and communicate complex data findings in a clear, understandable manner among multiple teams
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.