- Engineer level experience in Teams and Skype for Business Online
- Office 365 or UCC technology position
- Deep level of understanding of voice technologies: Enterprise Voice configurations, policies, and routing over a complex WAN infrastructure (TDM , SBC, SIP, Media Gateways, VoIP, H.323, PBX, Codecs, QoS), video and mobility.
- Call / Contact Center Technology and Cloud PBX
- International voice and video strategy deployment
- Relevant Microsoft skills and certification: Teams, Office 365, Skype and Azure
- Voice vendor skills such as Avaya, Polycom, Cisco certification, awareness and understanding
- Strong PowerShell skills, O365, SFB Azure AD, DNS, PowerShell using O365 modules, server maintenance and regular interaction with cross functional teams, client and vendors., preferential secondary skills in JSON
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
Knowledge about at least one of the top Cloud players (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is preferred. Working knowledge of Google, Office-365 and Microsoft Collaboration suites and experience in managing Collaboration Technologies
You will be responsible for installation, automation, product lifecycle, and development of Microsoft realted voice and video services working.
Based on your inclinations, you might be acting a pioneer and be the first on designing and creating something never done before, or you might standardize and create a repeatable architecture, with standards, best practises and reusable artifacts to deliver the same value to multiple customers. Or you can do both.
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
• You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
• We don't a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
• We want you to feel safe at work: we offer you private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance and StayWell helpline to support your well-being.
• It's better among friends: you can recommend your friends and gain extra bonuses.
• Extra benefits in your free time: Inspiro audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
• Offices in great localization, bicycle parking, carpooling options and car leasing.
• Free coffee, water, milk or tea.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.