We are now looking for a Team Manager for Insights & Data to build a new team in Malmö.
As a Team Manager you will be responsible for recruiting and leading a team of dedicated people within Insights & Data. The role provides an opportunity to develop your leadership skills as well as drive and increase our business within the south of Sweden. You will be part of the Operations Management team and work with continuous improvement of our delivery within Insights & Data and cooperate with other teams within the practice.
The role includes:
- Managing and providing guidance to the team.
- Budgeting and staff responsibility for the team.
- Identifying and developing new client offerings within I&D.
- Continuously working with improvements of the operational processes.
- Cooperating and providing guidance to the Management team within the Company in order to drive the development of the team and the department.
We are looking for an open, positive and driven person with a good track record in previous work and with a big professional network within southern region. Furthermore, the successful candidate would be able to show below skills and qualities:
- A genuine interest in people and people development.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and a structured and process oriented way of working.
- Capable of taking own initiatives and to think outside the box.
- Internationally oriented and results driven.
- Passionate about developing team, and drive the team towards common goals.
- Client and value-adding mindset.
- Analytical and structured
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience from business development and/or change management
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact HR Business Partner Frida.email@example.com