Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent knowledge of English and Portuguese
- Knowledge of any of the following languages: French/German/Italian/ Spanish will be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: being able to communicate across all levels within engagement
- Ability to work with minimum of supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong team player skills with the ability to build relationships
- Understanding dynamics of the team
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, confident with “can do” attitude
- Experience in managerial position would be an asset
- ITIL certificate would be an asset
What duties will help you grow?
- Proactively managing team performance, aiming to deliver SLA targets and/or service aspirations, recommending and implementing action plans as appropriate to address any shortfalls
- Providing a first point of escalation for the team in respect of service/delivery issues
- Motivating team members to provide excellent client service
- Day to day staff management. Staff training and development
- Early identification and escalation of service/delivery issues
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).