We are looking for an experienced Line Manager of the SW Development Outsourcing team to lead the team of IT specialists working on various projects in the Financial Services and Manufacturing area.
You will report directly to Delivery Head and will be part of the extended leadership team.
MOREOVER, YOU WILL:
Skills & Content management
- Manage and develop best talents to create distinctive offers and successfully deliver projects
- Contribute to offer & content development
- Interview and recruit talents
- Communicate on daily basis with team members, regular 1:1
- Set the annual objectives for team members, run performance & evaluation process
- Advise and prepare development and career path for team members, support them on the journey
- Manage escalation with respect to people
- Be the partner of HR for compensation & benefits topics
- Manage the team growth, satisfaction, and utilization
- Secure optimal seniority pyramid
- Secure staffing of relevant profiles to match the project needs
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Proven experience in leading software development teams
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Good mentoring & coaching skills
- Can-do attitude & analytical skills
- Conflict management experience
- Fluency in both Czech &English
WHAT WILL HELP YOU IN THE ROLE:
- Experience in developing, deploying, and integrating software solutions is an advantage
- Project management skills and experience with pre-sales activities
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- We offer a space for self-realization , further development (certifications, etc.), and a door open to ideas! The advantage of Capgemini is shared international know-how.
- We trust each other, so you will meet with a great deal of flexibility (in working hours, distribution of home office/office).
- And much more.
Interested in what you read? Great! Share your CV with us and we look forward to meeting you!
Want to find out even more about life in Capgemini?