Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for a candidate, who is ready to lead Krakow P2P Service desk Delivery Team. Team scope covers handling AP and Procurement related quires received as inbound calls, e-mails, faxes, from client’s employees and vendors.
About our engagement: We are providing services to our client since 2005. Due to long cooperation with have close relationship with our client and we play important role in their transformation journey. We are team players focused not only on results but as well on our people and their development.
- Lead, manage and develop the team
- Supervise the team to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to the Client, within agreed SLAs
- Demonstrate knowledge of respective Finance & Accounting processes and procedures.
- Supervise trainings to the current and future delivery team members. Ensure that processes are understood and being followed by the team members
- Handle regular communication with the Client counterparts and build relationship with them for the future delivery
- Continually seek out ways to improve Client’s satisfaction
- Daily and monthly reporting – SLAs and Business Metrics
- Escalation point for Client
- Analyzing root causes of problems related to the service, propose improvements
- Collaboration with other departments and Service Delivery Centers in order to resolve the issues effectively
- Maintaining good relationship with Client and other stakeholders
- Good organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks
- Able to work with tight deadlines and manage the team work accordingly
- Excellent Client facing and communication skills
- Very good people management skills (experience in team management)
- Very Good English skills is required (at least level B2)
- Good analytically skills
- Able to use financial systems according to instruction for routine purposes
- Use of Microsoft Office Software Applications
- Experience in PTP will be an asset
- SAP knowledge will be a benefit
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.