Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Proven experience (at least 10 years) and very strong end to end process knowledge within Statutory Reporting and Tax Compliance
- Extensive experience in :
– monthly closing under US GAAP / IFRS , including various monthly/quarterly reporting
– preparation of annual statutory accounts under IFRS / Local Gap
– liaise with Tax department and Tax advisors
– support Corporate Income Tax and other Tax related returns
– ascertains compliance with Internal Accounting Policies & Procedures and SOX
– calculations associated with the requirements of the International Financial Accounting and Reporting Standards
– preparation of the relevant Income Tax calculations, returns and payments
– sound knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
– sound knowledge of VAT and Income Tax
- Extensive experience in process modelling using Visio or Business Optix or Aris (or similar application)
- Knowledge of BPMN notation
- Proven experience in creation and implementation of new solutions within expertise domain
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation mindset and experience with proven benefits delivered to other clients through different CI techniques
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to articulate the recommended solution clearly in the form of presentation
- Experience in client facing activities (i.e. workshops, presentations, trainings)
What duties will help you grow?
- Participate and/or lead the process and technology transformation projects within Finance, guiding Transformation Consultants and Transformation Analysts in successful development and delivery of the project deliverables
- Participate and/or lead the projects that may be related to: target operating model design, process design, process and technology maturity assessment, benchmarking, GBS / SSC set up, automation potential assessment, ERP/Platform solutions implementation, RPA implementation, transition, RPA implementation, training delivery, change management and similar
- Operate as Subject Matter Expert, recognized as a “guru”/expert in application of process(s) specialism
- Apply in practice different process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma / DGEM Benchmarking) within or outside of the area of expertise for the continuous improvement and transformation purposes
- Bear the full accountability for all project deliverables (cross streams) as well as own personally certain project deliverables that could be related to documentation of identified process challenges, potential improvements and benefits, report out, or business cases
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).