Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 3+ years’ experience within Tax area
- Understanding of business processes in a consumer goods company with a global footprint
- Experience working with Finance Shared Service Center organization serving multiple countries with various legal requirements
- Effective communication and presentation skills in English (both verbal and written) and ability to explain complex issues in a language a user can understand
- Demonstrate both an E2E mindset as well as the mindset of a deep functional specialist
- Experience working with global projects fulfilling local legal requirements
- Experience with automation of tax processes is an advantage
What duties will help you grow?
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in translating tax and other legal requirements into impact on the business processes and systems
- Drive definition and delivery of Tax requirements through collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Document, test and implement process and system changes to fulfil Tax and other legal requirements
- Act as a sparring partner for queries related to Tax area
- Participate in projects and activities, requiring process and system knowledge in Tax area
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.