Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 1-3 years of talent sourcing experience with recruitment consultancy/agency, RPO or within in-house talent acquisition function in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated research experience and expertise using Boolean search and other sourcing tools
- Passion for identifying talent and strong relationship building and influencing skills to proactively network and engage with external talent
- Eagerness to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop ‘out of the box’ approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates
- Experience conducting market research and presenting insights
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent customer-service attitude with ability to build and cultivate strong client and candidate relationships
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous and fast-changing environment
- Strong result and solution finding orientation
What duties will help you grow?
- Engage with Recruiters and Hiring Managers (as directed) to take detailed briefs on role requirements, contributing knowledge and best practice to add value to discussions
- Proactively source (identify) candidates utilising a broad range of channels and techniques (e.g. search engines, job board databases, social networking sites, Boolean serach)
- Develop own network of sector-specific candidates and utilise networking skills to identify and engage with talented candidates (i.e. referrals from referrals, cold-calling, etc.)
- Engage, screen and qualify candidates to determine suitability and obtain required information
- Ensure regular communication with Recruiters to understand on-going requirements and to share progress of activity
- Build and maintain Talent Pools to secure pipelines of candidates for ongoing and future hiring
- Maintain agreed service levels and targets
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).