The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Human Resources team supports our business leaders, managers and teams to achieve outstanding people focused results. We’re a team who strives to be trusted advisors and partner with the business to implement growth strategies, leverage technology and thrive through the power of collaboration. We are in the middle of a steep and exciting growth trajectory with the recent acquisitions of WhiteSky Labs, RXP Services, Acclimation and Empired. This will see Capgemini doubling in size across the Australian and New Zealand region in less than 2 years. This provides lots of interesting and challenging projects and initiatives for HR to get involved in to ensure we make these transitions as smooth and seamless as we can for everyone involved.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
In this newly created role, you will design and deliver high impact, transformational talent & performance projects to engage, develop and retain our people. Reporting to our Head of Learning and Talent, in this hands-on role, you will work across our business to make meaningful change in the way we support our people to build capability and competency, provide opportunities for career development and advancement and help to achieve our organisational goals.
This role will be pivotal in our transformation and will work directly with the executive team, VPs and line leads, HR team and – most importantly – our people, to:
- Transform our talent & performance management/appraisal process to ensure the best outcome for our people and business and supports career growth, acceleration of talent and streamline the administration of the end of year reviews.
- Manage the talent & performance annual cycle and ensure our people understand the success measures underpinning the process and associated pathways to career growth.
- Lead the annual KPI and objective setting process engaging with stakeholders across the business and produce support material helping individuals to set objectives driving their career growth ambitions and delivering on our promise to #getthefutureyouwant.
- Lead the local roll out of our new Global competency framework including change management and communication.
- Lead the journey of mapping our people to roles on the framework and helping our people understand the direct link to career growth and development.
- Analyse and provide insights on trends based on available workforce data and identify opportunities to design talent development, engagement, and retention initiatives with the broader HR team.
- Work closely with the L&D business partners to design development initiatives that drive career growth, leadership development and skill development of our people.
Let’s talk about your capability and experience:
- Prior OD / talent / performance experience.
- Strong project management experience including change and communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence and empathise.
- The ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels across a business.
- Can add value by demonstrating your commercial understanding of the business – previous experience in consulting or a large, complex organisation would be advantageous.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant – Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.