- Review new and existing processes, resources, and systems, suggesting and making changes to the process/tools where necessary.
- Recognise gaps/areas for improvement within the talent acquisition lifecycle.
- Identify and implement necessary changes & bring in new initiatives to enable stakeholders perform to their optimum ability & to mitigate any risks associated with the identified gaps.
- Drive tool usage within Talent Acquisition space and empower the stakeholders with the right mindset, skills, and tools to support digital transformation.
- Manage multiple projects end to end – ideation, proposal, detailing, requirement gathering, designing, implementation phases and change management.
- Translate the strategic direction and business objectives established by leads into measurable and deliverable outcomes.
- Vital role in the decision-making process regarding technology and recruitment.
- Work alongside the HR support team, leadership, tech teams, procurement functions and other stakeholders.
- Achieve set company goals and can involve running focus groups, workshops, and trainings.
- Bridge any gap between the different sub teams & relevant third parties to maintain strong communications across all aspects of the Talent Acquisition space.
- Educate and make the stakeholders aware of the reasons behind any change/ enhancement.
- Identify any risks regarding changes and develop a strategy to overcome these.
- Implement any change sensitively and with minimal disruption.
- Evaluate the success of any change made within the Talent Acquisition space and present findings
- Sound working knowledge of general Talent Acquisition processes and organisational framework.
- Proficient at producing and presenting reports.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across levels and third parties.
- Proactive and able to use initiative.
- Confident with strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and creativity.
- Eye to detail.
- Good leadership skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to influence key decision makers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.