Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
- 6+ months recruitment experience in the IT field (recruitment agencies, consulting, etc.);
- BSc or MSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, or relevant field;
- MS Office basic knowledge;
- Experience working on multiple roles simultaneously;
- Have a clear understanding of the recruitment life-cycle processes;
- Familiarity with social media recruiting;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail and results-oriented person;
- Enthusiastic, curious, willing to learn & able to think out-of-the-box.
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g., Boolean search);
- Handle a variety of tasks related to full-cycle recruitment: analyzing the job description, job posting, CV screening, sourcing, cold-calling, pre-screening;
- Support in developing talent acquisition initiatives and hiring plans;
- Use internal ATS (Application Tracking System) to keep track of every project and candidates involved in the recruitment process;
- Send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates;
- Provide recruiting reports to hiring managers and the HR team when requested.