To complete our Recruitment Team, We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist, based in Zurich
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
Your main missions
- Handling the operational recruitment activities from A to Z including:
– Assessing the business needs and job specifics with the Hiring Managers and the Sales Executives
– Issuing job descriptions, handling job postings and applications’ follow-up
– Selecting and submitting qualified candidates to the Hiring Managers
– Interviewing applicants
– Keeping Hiring Managers informed about progress
– Gathering reference checks
– Making recommendations on remuneration packages and conducting negotiations
– Issuing offers and employment contracts
- Identifying and implementing sourcing strategies upon the job position by creatively conducting research and/or using several sourcing channels
- Developing and maintaining our candidates’ pipeline
- Managing our IT recruitment tools and candidates’ database
- Driving HR related projects
What we expect from you
- Bachelor or Master Degree in HR, Business administration, Social sciences, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience in-house or in agency, in Switzerland. Preferably in IT and/or Consulting industry
- You have a taste for the IT world, new technologies and trends
- Fluent in English and German
- Acting as an ambassador to represent the core values of the Group
- A strong team spirit
- A high dose of flexibility and energy which helps you to adapt in a fast-paced environment
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately or upon your availability
Permanent contract – 80% to 100%
Take your chance and apply!