The Job on Offer
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
The Capgemini Financial Services recruitment team are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to join our growing team.
The role will focus on our helping to build growth for our Insights & Data Practice which is our fastest growing Practice in the UK.
This presents a unique opportunity for someone looking to advance their recruitment career and work with some of the I.T. industry’s innovation leaders.
- Providing project specific and proactive recruitment advice and delivery, ensuing 100% fulfilment within the required timeframe
- Developing effective candidate sourcing strategies that fit within budget constraints. With a primary focus on driving down cost per hire
- Building candidate pipelines to meet the on-going and future business requirements
- Candidate management throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Implementation of effective assessment tools which ensure the right quality of candidates are selected
- Managing stakeholders by providing accurate and timely reporting and management information
- Being able to provide information about market trends and potential key drivers; etc.)
- Point of contact and subject matter expert for ad hoc people data and analytics requests
- Experience of performing a similar role in a Consulting or Professional Services organisation
- Must have operational delivery experience of recruitment initiatives in several countries across continental Europe
- In-depth recruitment experience gained from an agency, RPO or in-house environment
- Solid understanding of UK and European Employment and Immigration law
- Previous experience of recruiting I.T professionals
- Experience having worked on Data or Analytics based requirements with good knowledge of technical skills in this area
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com