for Capgemini Business Services Poland
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. After succeeding in the recruitment process, you will be working in 70% remotely, and in 30% from our office in Kraków.
What do you need to start?
- 5-8 years of proven experience in delivering full life cycle recruitment services in a complex business environment (experience in BPO/consulting industry will be an asset)
- Extensive and proven experience in stakeholder management and relationship building
- Great communication skills and ability to produce meaningful management information
- Experience and passion in managing a recruitment team
- At least 1-2 years of budget management experience
- Excellent planning and organizing skills (organizing own and teamwork)
- Working English proficiency spoken and written (C1)
What duties will help you grow?
Your goal is to deliver high-quality recruitment services for both: business and candidates.
As Talent Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for supporting and managing recruitment specialists in a newly created team. If you were waiting for role that will allow you to create the future of recruitment, this is your chance! We can tell that there will be a lot of ensuring development tasks, some of them include:
- Driving and implementing continuous improvements and innovations that ensure a great candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Creating effective recruitment strategies and planning operational activities for BPO / transformation roles.
- Hand in hand cooperation with Employer Branding team: Co-creating a coherent strategy or unique recruitment action plans.
- Driving social media/marketing recruitment activities. Inspire team to do the same.
- Supporting business in demand planning and managing talent acquisition delivery across multiple Business Practices.
- Partnering with internal clients (HR, Operations, Resource Management, Global Recruitment Team, International Mobility Team).
- Managing all sourcing and recruitment channels to ensure the effectiveness of the recruitment process (incl. recruitment agencies, sourcing strategies, referrals, job boards, etc.)
- Forecasting and managing recruitment budget
- To be sure that your team is doing a great job, you will be also responsible for executing and delivering KPIs or preparing periodical reports on the effectiveness.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Possibility to manage a newly created recruitment team and decide on how to make it outstanding!
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (Outfront, Foreigners Community, Women at CG) and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.