Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
The focus of your role
The Capgemini Financial Services recruitment team are seeking an experienced Recruiter to join the team on a permanent basis. This role is based at our London office, but candidates must be able to travel. The role will focus on our helping to build growth for our Insights & Data Practice which is our fastest growing Practice in the UK.
This presents a unique opportunity for someone looking to advance their recruitment career and work with some of the I.T. industry’s innovation leaders.
What you’ll do
- Providing project specific and proactive recruitment advice and delivery, ensuing 100% fulfilment within the required timeframe
- Developing effective candidate sourcing strategies that fit within budget constraints. With a primary focus on driving down cost per hire
- Building candidate pipelines to meet the on-going and future business requirements
- Candidate management throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Implantation of effective assessment tools which ensure the right quality of candidates are selected
- Managing stakeholders by providing accurate and timely market and management information
What you’ll bring
- Experience of performing a similar role in a Consulting or Professional Services organisation
- Must have operational delivery experience of recruitment initiatives in a number of countries across continental Europe
- In-depth recruitment experience gained from an agency, RPO or in-house environment
- Solid understanding of UK and European Employment and Immigration law
- Previous experience of recruiting I.T professionals
- Experience having worked on Data or Analytics based requirements with good knowledge of technical skills in this area
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.