Exp – 12 to 15 yrs.
Qualification – Any Graduate
Location – Preferably Bangalore (Ok with Mumbai/Pune)
- Play a key role in promoting high standards of integrity. Ensure compliance policies and guidelines are in line with global guidelines as well as local laws and regulations through adequate procedures and process controls.
- Good knowledge of the internal audit discipline including the internal audit standards, methodologies, approaches, and practices.
- An understanding of key policies and processes in the Talent Acquisition space and an ability to assess the design adequacy of those policies and procedures.
- Ability to understand the wider context and apply the professional knowledge and experience regarding the audit to be executed.
- Ability to adapt, modify and execute suitable audit techniques, processes, tools, and procedures to fulfil the requirement/needs of the audit scope.
- Capability to audit recommendations and engagements provide consultative advice to close identified gaps in control systems.
- Review the process and design and implement new controls to mitigate the gaps in process risks.
- Action Orientation
- Intellectual Capacity – Deals with new concepts and complexity comfortably. Evaluates problems carefully and understands their interdependencies. Can pull information and ideas from multiple sources and corelate.
- Expertise in process review, identification of process risk and design new controls to mitigate the risk.
- Review & Update Risk Control Matrix as per business changes to reflect the current controls and risk matrix.
- Strong knowledge & experience in SOX compliance audits, Internal controls & other control mechanisms.
- Extensive knowledge of internal control frameworks and a good understanding of the concepts of control design and operational efficiency.
- Strong risk management experience, including performing assessments and audits, designing controls, managing enterprise control frameworks, and prioritizing risk.
- Exposure in audit planning and execution, controls operation, and handling audit queries with external/internal auditors.
- Strong governance, risk and assurance management background which encompass knowledge of corporate governance, control framework and risk.