We are building control tower on BI tool Tableau. A Tableau developer is required to will work together with business analyst in Future of work team and institutional banking team to establish Tableau connection and develop business dashboards.
- Work closely with analytics teams to understand the data visualisation requirements and business requirements
- Establish Tableau connection to various layers of ADA and automate the process
- Designing, developing, testing and maintaining dashboards accordingly to the business requirements and manage business enquires on the dashboards
- Building security metrics to the manage access requirements for various dashboards
- Analysing the data with business analysts to identify trends and share insights
- Producing development and support documentation and keep existing documentation up to date
- Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyse the effects and troubleshoot any issues.
- Degree (and above) in Information Technology, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Business Analytics, or equivalent quantitative fields preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience in BI visualisation and analytics, preferably with experience in banking industry
- Working experience in ADA environment before is a plus
- A solid understanding of SQL, rational databases, and normalization.
- Proficiency in use of query and reporting analysis tools.
- Competency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
- Self-motivated and a desire to learn and develop professionally.
- Contribute towards team building and maintaining team morale.
- Good communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure.