- Tableau Developer to manage the lifecycle of Tableau analytics dashboards including business requirements gathering functional specification write ups prototyping development quality testing user acceptance testing roll out and post launch enhancements implementation.
- As a Tableau Developer you should have a demonstrated ability to design engaging and interactive business insights dashboards using Tableau and possesses the knowledge and experience on data visualization best practices with a focus on enhancing user interaction and user experience.
- Tableau Developer Responsibilities Work closely with Master Data Management MDM programmers to ensure data sources are accurate available and analysable.
- Hands on with Tableau Desktop dashboard creation report authoring and troubleshooting data source management.
- Create and edit SQL queries within Tableau to build calculated fields Create interactive filters parameters and calculations for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau Build and publish interactive dashboards on Tableau Server Collaborate with MDM programmers and QA analysts to test clean and standardized data to meet the business requirements.
- Have the confidence to work cross functionally with various departments including business stakeholders and technical personnel to exchange ideas.
- Must have excellent verbal communications skills and documentation skills to maintain work flows and dashboard functionality.
- Having ticketing tool knowledge Remedy or ServiceNow and AWS redshift is preferable
- Tableau developer
- SQL queries