A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Title: Tableau Developer
Location – Charlotte ,NC
· Overall experience of 8 Years + on Data Visualization
· Strong Hands on experience on Tableau – 4 Yrs. minimum
· Exposure to Performance Tuning on Data Sources and Dashboards
Create complex & elegant dashboards and maintain in Tableau.
· Work with data from various sources from databases and files etc.
· Work with large volume data and do analysis.
· Work as SME to resolve and troubleshoot issues and provide estimates for all deliverables
· Design and create data visualizations (reports and dashboards) as required to support user stories
· Define, execute and interpret complex SQL queries
· Support Activities to document, evolve, and communicate artifacts developed using Tableau
· Build prototypes for demonstration and illustration purposes for peer groups, Business partners, or senior leaders.
· Support peers and stakeholders as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) through troubleshooting and analysis of results.
· Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction through the implementation, investigation, analysis, training and relationship building efforts.
· Use of various APIs to fulfil customer’s evolving requirements
· Integration of Tableau dashboards into various front-end tools
· Implementing data level security
· Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
· Working with various APIs of Tableau
· Tableau connectivity with various data sources
Tableau administration skills
Tableau certification is a plus