Greetings from Capgemini!
We have an urgent opening for Technical Recruiter(0-1yr) profile for Kolkata location.
Interested candidates kindly go through the JD mentioned below and share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 0 to 1 yr
Shift: 1:00 PM – 10:30 PM
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To provide recruiting support to assigned Service line within Capgemini in Nordics region.
- Design and deliver effective, creative recruiting strategies and best practices to source, attract, screen for key positions across the organization.
- Play an active role in developing best sourcing/recruiting practices, new sourcing/recruiting avenues (job boards, tools, Social Media and forums) which could improve efficiency and quality of service delivery.
- Interface with clients regarding specific job orders, candidate submittals and other sourcing/ screening/ candidate matters
- Responsible for generating, maintaining and managing strong relationships with the client and fulfilling client staffing needs within minimal time
- Able to handle daily activities which include client handling, escalations, deliveries.
- Responsible for candidate management, interview management and ATS management.
- Recruiting experience within the IT domain.
- Knowledge of sourcing, preliminary interviewing, reference checking etc.
- Excellent understanding of technologies.
- Apart from job boards, a social media savvy and knowledge of various other sourcing channel
- Hands-on with web sourcing, networking, advertising and database searching – both active and passing sourcing/recruiting techniques
- Prior experience of working in MNC offshore outsourcing preferred
- Outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desired to excel; and the ability to lead others
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Working experience in any ATS.
- Interacting with candidates to schedule their interviews.
- Co-ordinating with onshore counterparts to schedule the interviews.
- Candidate management in ATS.