Greetings from Capgemini!
We have an urgent opening for Recruitment Operations(0-1yr) profile for Kolkata location.
Interested candidates kindly go through the JD mentioned below and share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 0 to 1 yr
Shift: 11:30 AM – 9:00 PM (May change as per business requirement)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for processing the candidate data correctly and timely in a tight SLA driven environment, according to the project deadlines and to the expected quality
- Handling customer queries
- Communicating with customers through Phone/email/Skype
- Meeting and exceeding the customer’s service level agreements.
- Coordinate with internal teams for resolutions
- Process Documentation management
- Contribute towards the development and continuous improvement of Recruitment processes and procedures
- Adhere to SLA and meet TAT
- Experience in a Recruitment Operations Project from an offshore location.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and Listening skills)
- Experience in Client interaction and working in a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
- Innovative and analytical. Ability to identify process gaps and devise improvement ideas
- Ability to produce timely and accurate results while managing deadlines and multiple tasks