About the Team
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We’re about more than ‘keeping the lights on for less’ – we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
About the Role
In this role you will lead the technical and architectural aspects of Terminos implementation and upgrade projects. You will provide a single point of contact to clients throughout the project lifecycle for addressing non-functional requirements, as well as, assists the client through provision of expert advice and guidance for the planning, design and execution of non-functional testing.
Working within our support and delivery team providing consultancy and architecture expertise to external clients, you’ll have the opportunity to be placed on delivery assignments in any sector and of projects varying size and degrees of complexity. Your personal skills and credibility will be used to lead some of the best technical teams in the business to successful project delivery. You will take accountability for ensuring that the end-to-end solutions we create for our customers fulfil their expectations of high quality and cost-effectiveness.
Most importantly about you
- Experience in T24 Business/Technical modules
- Ability to manage a team of Business Users, developers, support and knowledge management team consultants
- Design functional solutions, GAP analysis based on the requirements
- In depth Knowledge of T24 AA
- Provide guidance/solutions for upgrade project to higher releases R17+
- Ensure Temenos standards are maintained throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Review of operations involved in business and technical streams, peer review of critical local development and final review of all deliverables including documentation
- Conduct training for team members on T24 Functional modules
- Act as point of contact of the team for Functional queries
- Initiate/take part in calls/meetings with client and Temenos on regular basis to communicate status and take critical decisions throughout project
- Ensuring maintenance of defined SLAs agreed/project timelines with 100% adherence
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Success