Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good verbal and written French language
- Avoir La Niaque! Enthusiastic, hardworking, confident with a “can do” attitude
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux & Windows OS
- Hands on experience with Middleware technologies (Apache, Tomcat, Websphere, Jboss…)
- Experience with scripting
- Experience with a scheduling tool (TWS/IWS ideally)
- Readiness for on-call duties
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience with Openshift, Splunk, Netbackup
What duties will help you grow?
- After the first successful year of delivery on Windows domain, we’re extending the perimeter and recruiting for Application support
- We’re specifically looking for a French speaking Infrastructure Consultant
- The selected candidate will join a level 2 team providing application support for the customer
- He/She will perform end-to-end incident resolution, application upgrades, take part in service improvement; He/She will also, together with the customer and Capgemini’s colleagues, participate in the transformation journey of the IT landscape
- He/She will have the opportunity to develop several skills and join a community of Subject Matter Experts
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).