• Act as an TE internal business consultant
• Consult and assist with BU as a specialist for all functional aspects and requirements of the MES/Hydra applications in manufacturing
• provide second level support for MES/Hydra and its eco-system
• Partially first level support – in exceptional cases
• Support business users with creation of user requirements definition and completion of functional requirements definitions
• Assist in release and change management including testing, release and distribution of new or modified functionality
• Ensure appropriate documentation for all TE specific requests and system enhancements – also by using TE’s administrative toolsets (e.g. SharePoint, Remedy, Mercury, others)
• minimum + 2 weeks MES/Hydra MPDV training-certification
+ 5 years experience with IT systems in manufacturing and quality execution environments
• Openness to spend approximately 33% of working time at the implementation site (with travelling-efforts)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex design decisions to the rest of the team.
• Very good English language (Written and spoken) required
• Flexibility, in terms of working times and conditions, project tasks and locations.
• Good problem solving skills, an enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
• Positive attitude to act as consultant in a global oriented team
Moitreyee SarkarApply now