The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) Global Business Line provides client advisory services in Hybrid Cloud, Workplace Services, Security, Service Desk and Service Management. We are looking for a Service Integration and Management (SIAM) Lead who is accountable for the Service Integration and Management ‘Tower’ along with Governance for the management of Service Provider’s performance against the contracted and agreed service levels.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Understand business drivers, customer strategy, and act as the face of the customer to the Service Providers
- Manage Relationship at CxO level and Senior management and act as an advisor
- Be a change evangelist in socializing all the new initiatives
- Understand the overall set up of IT Services and roles played by various Service Providers
- Understand the Supplier SOWs and ensure suppliers are delivering work as agreed in SOW
- Build/Optimise the SIAM Target Operating Model, align roles, interfaces with the relating functions
- Analyze, understand, and continuously manage interdependencies within the Service Providers for smooth Operations
- Establish and maintain strong, productive, and collaborative relationships with the Service Providers
- Dispute resolution and escalation management to ensure smooth Operations
- Identify potential risks proactively and highlight with Customer and Service Providers for timely mitigation
- Ensure performance reports are published, analyze the root cause of performance shortfalls against committed SLA performance targets and tracked KPIs to initiate improvements
- Set up required Governance to ensure process and operations performance is reviewed at various levels e.g. Operations resources, Process Managers, Process Owners, Service Delivery Managers across Service Providers, at an agreed frequency e.g. Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly
- Regular review of CSAT, SLAs, OLAs and underpinning contracts
- Ensure regular monitoring of SLAs and intervention if SLAs are endangered
- Chair meetings of representatives of relevant processes, services, operations management, and the customer
- Review and agree on current performance levels and trends
- Ensure Process Compliance, Adherence and Maintenance of Service Management Process and Tools
- Govern the Continual Service Improvement in conjunction with customers’ strategy and drive it across Service Providers
- Track and Report CSIs across Providers
- Lead the SIAM Tower and drive its efficiency and effectiveness
- Mentor SIAM team, define and coordinate day-to-day responsibilities of service management staff
- Maintain a relationship with Service Provider and Customer Management
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership in service management
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident
- Previous experience in Operations or Service Delivery Management
- Very strong influencing and relationship management skills with stakeholders, senior management, colleagues and external service providers
- Coordination, negotiation, and persuasion skills
- ITIL V3 Expert
- ServiceNow Certified
- SIAM Certified (prefereably)
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities with the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
- Ability to organize, delegate, and leverage resources to accomplish objectives
- Supervisory skills and the ability to leverage support from other parts of the organization
- A proven expert in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization, but specifically at senior management level
- Demonstrate a very high level of political and business awareness; acutely aware of organizational sensitivities
- Program/Project management skills and experience advantageous
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.