At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
The System Engineer for C4ISR solution integration will perform key aspects of Systems Engineering and IVVQ (Integration, Verification, Validation and Qualification) for integration into military vehicles.
The System Engineer for C4ISR Projects needs to be a technical passionate. Based on his/her previous expertise in electronics, IT or telecommunication systems, he/she will be eager to discover new technologies.
• Analyse the vehicular integration constraints (Electrical, power, climatic, mechanical, ballistic protection) and their impact on the solution
• Write technical specification definition for the vehicular integration of the system;
• Assemble the solution/product elements in a logical and controlled manner to evaluate the design, behaviour, interactions and performance, and to take the lead of the IVVQ (Integration, Verification, Validation, Qualification) activities required to qualify the solution according its requirements;
• Take the lead in technical troubleshooting of technical problems and taking advantage of such opportunities;
• Understand the customer needs and contribute to the solution architecture to meet the customer requirements.
• Engineering degree in Electronics / Telecommunications;
• Relevant experience in end-to-end designing (architecture), 3rd party integration and prototyping electronics/IT systems.
• Relevant experience in system integration into vehicular platforms (mechanical/electrical/…) and understanding of the integration impacts.
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technical integrations, technologies and processing environments.
• Passion for technologies, continuing education and problem solving.
• Customer satisfaction and results oriented;
• Good communication skills, both verbally and written;
• French or Dutch native level; fluent in English (professional capacity).