Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
- SQL (Microsoft and Oracle);
- Web service-uri API, soap ui;
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile projects;
- Experience in writing technical requirements;
- NICE TO HAVE- Avaya, Mediatel, IVR, ETL.
- Requirements’ collection; internal clients assistance in order to define services and IT functional specifications and to transform them into technical characteristics;
- Participation in the evaluation and implementation projects duty in sending the technical solution for projects that are under his/her responsibility (the business requirements need to be considered in this case);
- Produce technical documentation for selection processes: The Demand of Offer, The Demand of Information, The Value Demand, The Evaluation Criteria Matrices etc;
- Needs to check the scope, the objectives, the detail design and the effort estimationregarding the technical solution;
- Has to assure an adequate knowledge transfer through the documentation’s creationand maintenance (associated to each process step), for the under responsibility systems;
- Needs to take part in daily meetings (present focused / retrospectives/ reviews) sprints’ scheduling, demos and other meetings regarding quick delivers;
- Will offer solutions estimation and analysis, regarding products’ backlog and sprints.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continuous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.