With more than 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com .
Evaluate technical solutions and participate in the implementation of new functionalities in BI systems, by using the Scrum-Agile technique;
Take part in the all IT distribution process phases, by contributing to the new functionalities (from idea to concept), until they reach their destination-the client.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Requirements’ collection; internal clients assistance in order to define services and IT functional specifications and to transform them into technical characteristics;
- Participation in the evaluation and implementation projects duty in sending the technical solution for projects that are under his/her responsibility (the business requirements need to be considered in this case);
- Produce technical documentation for selection processes: The Demand of Offer, The Demand of Information, The Value Demand, The Evaluation Criteria Matrices etc.;
- Needs to check the scope, the objectives, the detail design and the effort estimation regarding the technical solution;
- Has to assure an adequate knowledge transfer through the documentation’s creation and maintenance (associated to each process step), for the under responsibility systems;
- Needs to take part in daily meetings (present focused / retrospectives/ reviews) sprints’ scheduling, demos and other meetings regarding quick delivers;
- Will offer solutions estimation and analysis, regarding products’ backlog and sprints.
- Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as Engineering or Computer Science;
- The ability to understand complex technical information;
- Knowledge in developing, configuring and installing information systems;
- SQL knowledge; experience in at least one databases system;
- Enterprise Technologies knowledge;
- Knowledge of developing processes.
We also value:
- Analytical skills in practice and thinking and organising abilities;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Good communication skills;
- The ability to work under stress;
- Team work abilities;
- Adaptability and flexibility when threating changes.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).