Job Title: System Admin/Engineer (shell script)
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
Duties & Responsibilities: Looking for System Admin/Engineer (shell script) who can validate tool migration and will be able to verify impact on user privileges and applicationDB access.
• Should have Domain Controller experience with UNIXLINUX Knowledge
• 4-6 Years of Experience with large scale AD Migration
• Experience with Centrify Server Suite is a big plus
• Experience working with Windows server Infrastructure
• Good to have – Understanding of PKI and Integration of two factor Authentication with AD
Skill, Experience & General information Required:
• Strong experience with Active Directory, Windows Domain, SSO overview of design and architecture, Strong Analysis Skills in AD Infrastructure
• (Domain: Consolidation & Migration, Worked on defining the strategy & roadmap including tools such as Quest: AD Migration.
• Consolidation of large scale AD infrastructure and related technologies such as DNS , PKI ( Native Microsoft)
• Integration with Multi factor Authentication systems and Third party Directory Services.
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Active Directory, DNS/DHCP/WINS Expert
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Highly experienced with LAN/WAN environments of an enterprise nature
• Solid understanding of Internetworking, routing, firewalls, and their implications
• Strong familiarity with IDM/Web based Identity management tools
Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now