Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start
- You have proven experience in supporting Citrix end-user environment
- Swift experience: Proven track record in implementing, maintaining Swift products
- Basic knowledge of Linux, middleware products, Network;
- Programming skills (scripting languages such as Python, Kornshell, Perl)
- Experience in Orchestration / Automation (tools such Ansible Tower)
- Production support experience (critical infrastructure)
- Outstanding oral and written skills (EN mandatory);
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Agile methodology awareness
- Experience in IT in financial institution
What duties will help you grow?
Implementation (engineering) activities and deployment of new data flows or new messaging standards requiring to configure the Swift Software as well as connecting them to back-end applications (in Agile model)
Activities include the following elements (non-exhaustive list):
- analyse, implement, document and test new data flows or new messaging standards
- upgrade of the Swift software or specific devices, setting up Swift certificates
- maintain the documentation of technical flows and production intervention solutions
- adapt the monitoring in line with the new developments, scripting for treatment of data
- preparation and execution of the launches in client testing environment and production
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).