Would You like to be in edge of the future transformation within Supply Chain?
Get the opportunity to work together with highly talent and senior consultants towards some of the most loved companies in the world.
The continued growth within Capgemini’s domains requires now a Functional Finance SME within our company.
As a member of Capgemini, you’ll be working with the latest technology and methods from a functional and business perspective, such as:
• Implementation and Support experience as a Functional Consultant for ERP Cloud – Financial Cloud offering (GL, AP, AR, FA, Tax, CM)
• Implementation and Support experience as a Functional Consultant for ERP Finance Implementations – E-Business suite preferably
• Strong knowledge of the Business process areas encompassing Cloud Financials
• Should have experience in working with Business users and Customer SMEs to understand requirements
• Capable to troubleshoot finance functional issues in Production and provide quick resolution
• Capable to guide the users for any navigational and training issues in ERP Cloud
• Should understand the concept of Cloud Support model – the different levels of support namely L1, L2 and L3
• Strong in coordination with product SR management and should understand the segregation of roles and responsibilities in a Cloud Support Model specially SaaS and PaaS modes.
• Enable additional business by acting as a bridge between traditional top-down business consulting and technology expertise to provide pragmatic, business-aligned technology solutions.
• Inject innovation and drive competitive finance advantages with a team of hands on experts
with deep domain and industry expertise.
• Create E2E visibility considering latest innovations in processes, methods and trends across industries.
• Enable involvement in process change, process design, solution design, governance, change management and organizational alignment.
• Acting humble by listen and sharing knowledge, best practice and hands on knowhow.
We value +5 years of hands on business experience within finance system. Preferably within retail and/or FMCG.
We are looking for people who is living the Future and share our seven values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, Fun and have:
• Finance competence with senior hands on experience.
• Deep competence within finance processes, organizations and functions.
• Have been leading change from a people and organization POV.
You will be recognized as our edge competence within supply chain and the natural part to approach, both internally and externally.
We will achieve this by continual activities towards competence development and making sure that our team will be in the very front line of the future sustainable supply chain.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Moa Tollstam, firstname.lastname@example.org or Pelle Olsson, email@example.com.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.