Sustainable Supply Chain Consulting | 9 to 12 years | Bengaluru & Gurgaon
- Lead and partner with clients in designing sustainable supply chain business strategy and business models (inclusive of governance and monitoring). Performing life cycle assessment, identify material issues, design of transformation roadmap and deployment of target initiatives in line with client sustainability ambition, create sustainable supply chain frameworks etc. Collaborate with client counterparts to define long-term vision, goals, and strategies. Contribute to the design and development of future processes
- Development of Invent’s Supply Chain sustainability framework cross industries including facilitating executive level presentations, analysis, and benchmarking of performance to support Group strategy, business case for sustainability
- Collaborate across Capgemini BUs to bring out best solutions in sustainability
- Craft client communications for supply chain sustainability performance aligned to key industry reporting platforms (CDP, GRI, local disclosure programs etc)
- Organize, inform and partner with multi-disciplinary teams within Capgemini Invent to help coordinate service and solutions delivery
- Act as a subject matter expert / internal consultant and first point of contact for given functional area of sustainable supply chains
- Train internal teams on sustainability reporting, life cycle assessment etc
- Ability to design/ model/ improvise/ evaluate supply chain processes
- Should be familiar in performing any one of the following- Life cycle assessment, materiality matrix, Integrated/ ESG reporting, carbon footprint calculation, energy management, business case for sustainability, circular business models, science-based targets.
- Competency in cross functional collaboration and alignment to build on and share expertise toward shared goals.
- Certifications related to GRI, ISO 14000, GARP SCR will be desired. Lean Six Sigma, APICS CSCP
January 10, 2022