Any UK Base
SC Eligibility is preferred
An overview of the role
This particular role looks after the surrounding group wide perspective on Sustainability encompassing all of what we do in sustainability through the Insights and Data lens.
The I&D Sustainability Data Architect(s) will think strategically and analytically about our client’s business and technical challenges and thrive on how Data and Insights can help solve them. This role will have an entrepreneurial leadership dimension, with many organisations facing new opportunities as a result of addressing sustainability. It will require to think big, engage pragmatically with clients to earn trust and collaborate cross-group to shape ideas to inspire the client.
Why this role?
We are looking for you to demonstrate your skills in;
• Identifying and leading the development of the AI Analytics and Data solutions to be built which serve the different industries specializing in ‘Net-Zero’ solutions (Sustainability, Environmental Profit & Loss, ESG, GHG and Climate-Change solutions)
• Ownership of Data Governance perspective on the value of ‘Net-Zero’ data governance to our clients, to develop solutions to meet market requirements.
• Establish a technical / functional authority for Net-Zero Data Governance in the market through authoring perspectives, collaborating with key partners, and engaging with clients
• Develop and contribute to the portfolio roadmap for I&D Sustainability assets
• Responding to RFPs, review MSAs and other contractual agreements, and work with Project Management team on proposals and SOWs
• Leading customer engagements in the delivery of Sustainability solutions
• Specialty for the targeted industry sectors – thorough understanding of how Sustainability initiatives operate and the unique characteristics of the industry ecosystems.
• Industry experience in Sustainability; proven expertise in delivery of solutions
• A thorough understanding of the 17 United Nations sustainable development goals (SDGs) and IPCC studies, and how they apply to customers in different industries & geographies in particular the applied knowledge of Scope 1,2 & 3 of SDGs
• Experience in establishing the data foundations for initiatives/projects in the space of CSR & ESG, reporting, Local and Global regulations and standards, and solutions for compliance
• Expertise in Data Architectures and ecosystems, Data Governance and the reality of consumption of internal and external data sources
• Expert in Consulting and Technology services
• Strong understanding of Data & AI market, technologies and vendor landscape, and specifically on Sustainability solutions
• Strong Client facing experience and C level relationship management
• Passionate, high positive energy, excellent communication skills & negotiation skills
• Thought leadership and public speaking expertise, a strong story-teller
• Strong people management
• Work in a cross functional / teaming environment and drive business agenda across various stakeholders, able to navigate complexity, overlapping scopes and constant change.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini. Visit: https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm