Oracle Retail Support Analyst – L2 (Oracle Retail – RMS, RPM, ReSA, ReIM, RIB)
The candidate should have at least 3-5 years of Experience in any of the 2-3 above modules
RMS suite of application capabilities (RMS, RPM, ReSA, ReIM, RIB, etc. along with following
- Provides technical assistance and support for queries and issues raised by the business and
- other IT functions related to RMS suite of solutions in production.
- Leads in RCA sessions to ensure quick resolution of tickets or that tickets are routed to other
- support teams correctly
- Addresses and resolves incidents carrying out basic diagnostics identifying where problems
- can be resolved on a first-time fix basis
- Ensure tickets are logged effectively enabling best management and quick resolution
- resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
- Uses the appropriate CTI (Category/Type/Item) for logging incidents and requests.
- Monitor and identify any tickets in breach of contractual obligations, escalating where
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep
- problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on
- progress, and handling end users with a consummately professional attitude i.e. single point of
- Maintains high levels of standards and maximizes speed of resolutions to improve end user