Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrated its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2017 global revenues of 12.5 EUR billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working.
Bring your talent and passion to Capgemini Romania – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Responsiblities & Requirements
- Managing the team
- Managing the availability and vacation plans of the team
- Reporting to Account Manager
- Monitoring KPI and creating reports
- Take over the support job when needed
- Understanding the service process
- When needed deploy applications on Google Play and Apple StoreTest workflows and report/track problems
- Computer science or IT graduate/student
- Advanced German is a must
- Experience in CRM
- Understanding how google play and Apple Store works
- MS office knowledgeOracle Web Services/SOA (WS-Security, WS-Trust, SOA Patterns, etc.)
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).