Implement and maintain Inventory and Material Management Strategies for all Finished Goods by regular review and optimisation of inventory parameters and levels (e.g. reorder pt, safety stock, ABC categorisation)
• Consultation with Production Schedulers regarding availability of production lines and approval of downtime at manufacturing sites.
• Place orders upon Manufacturing based upon agreed lead time and capacity availability
• Plan replenishment across the Distribution Centre network (DRP) by maintaining the accuracy of plans to reflect feasible replenish plans
• Conduct regular business and performance reviews with Demand Planners, Marketing and Manufacturing
• Identify and manage potential inventory obsolescence to minimise write-offs (finished goods and raw materials)
• Review out of stock situations or shortage of supply issues and recommend mitigating actions
• PLM Project Management for Commercialization and Launch phase for selected project types
• Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/variances and perform define corrective action plans to avoid reoccurrence.
• Liaise with Marketing, Demand Planners and Manufacturing to validate feasibility of mid-long term supply plans (S&OP) for the products under own responsibility and recommend actions in case of issues
- 5 to 10 of experience in supply Planning and inventory management domain.
- Ideally APICS Qualified (CPIM)
- Knowledge of CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) environment
- MBA Operations/Supply Chain/Logistics / Engineering (preferred)
- Any relevant industry specific Certifications/Memberships (desirable)