At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
- Support our clients through all Logistics relevant phases, from concept to implementation
- Support our clients in the project implementation, from planning to execution phases.
- Use your technical skills and field experiences to bridge the gap between strategy and operations.
- Further develop your experise in Logistics, Supply Chain and Project Management.
- Develop and deliver innovative solutions for the client.
- Share knowledge and expertise with multidiscuplinary teams.
- Position yourself as an advisor by putting your business & communication skills to use.
- You hold a Master’s degree in engineering/ Logistics or academic equivalent.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French.
- Experience required: 4-10 years in Logisics
- Skills: Result-oriented, combined with excellent analytical and communication skills, flexibility, team player and a high level of commitment.